Returns or Exchanges
You may return any item for a credit or exchange for any reason provided it is in “resaleable” condition and within 7 days of the purchase date. This policy does not apply to clearance, custom made items, 2nd hand equipment or items purchased on a payment plan using Latitude Finance.
To return a product simply contact us via the email address below, describing the reason for your return and the action you would like us to take. We will send you a Return/Exchange form, give you a return authorisation number and an address to return the product to. The completed Return/Exchange form must accompany all returns.
Credits and refunds will not be offered for any shipping, delivery or delivery and installation charges. If you request that we replace or exchange an item, you will be responsible for the reshipping, redelivery or redelivery and installation charges. Credits will not be offered for merchandise more than 7 days after purchase. Please be advised that credits or refunds are not offered on any shipping charges.
Sorry, we do not offer refunds for “change of mind”. We may offer a credit or exchange, solely at our discretion.
Refunds and Consumer Rights
In all contracts for goods, consumers are protected by the inclusion of a number of statutory conditions and statutory warranties.
The statutory conditions require that:
1) Goods must be of merchantable quality
2) Goods must be fit for their intended purpose.
3) The goods must match the description given to the consumer.
While Fitness Warehouse endeavors to sell quality equipment designed to suit its required purpose, occasionally issues may arise.
In the unfortunate case that you have received a faulty product or one that is not of merchantable quality, we will work with you the customer to come to a satisfactory resolution within consumer retail laws and practices.
• If it can be repaired under warranty, this will be the first course of action.
• If it cannot be repaired under warranty we will offer a suitable replacement.
• If a suitable product replacement is not available we will offer a credit for the value of the faulty goods which may be used in exchange for something similar or another item of the consumer’s choice up to and including the value of the credit.
• Only when all of the above options are exhausted, we will give a refund for the amount of the said product excluding all shipping and/or installation costs.
For all returns or refunds you will need to show ‘proof of purchase’. This is preferably your receipt, but if you don’t have the receipt then you may be able to show proof using an order number, credit card or bank statement. You may also be required to show photo identification such as a drivers licence or passport.
You are not entitled to a refund due to change of mind or if you have simply made the wrong choice.
See here for your rights as a consumer: https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund
Fitness Warehouses’ goal is to continually update and improve our products. Because of this process, some product images, logos, and labels on the website are subject to vary from time to time.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty and return policy. Call us directly on 08 8346 9811, Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Central Australia Time). Or email us anytime at email@example.com