The BOSU® PRO Balance Trainer challenges the entire body with integrated, multi-joint movement that requires muscle groups to work together.
Currently used in health, fitness, sports conditioning and rehabilitation facilities, and known industry-wide for training balance, building strength, fine tuning skills for sport, enhancing flexibility, and delivering killer cardio workouts, the BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer challenges the entire body with integrated, multi-joint movement that requires muscle groups to work together. Use the BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer dome or platform side down, combine it with other equipment, or use it as a stand-alone product to make any exercise fun, challenging, and effective.
Available in blue with “Made in the USA” logo, light grey rim, and a black, dually over molded platform for extra strength with a smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
Includes BOSU® Pro Balance Trainer, dual action hand pump, trilingual owner’s manual and BOSU® Integrated Balance Training Manual and DVD
• Latex-free, burst-resistant material
• 1 year limited warranty
• Available in blue or pink with grey rim
• Black dually over-molded platform for extra strength
• Smooth, non-skid, non-marking base
• Holds up to 159 kg (350 lb)
• Weighs 9 kg (19 lb)
• Measures 65 cm in diameter and 25.4 cm (10 in) high when fully inflated
• Includes hand pump and owner’s manual