Force USA Versa Rack XL Folding Power Rack
Don’t have space for a full size power rack? The Force USA VersaRack XL is the solution!
The Force USA VersaRack is world-leading patent pending technology allowing you to have a full size power rack in a confined space! With game changing features which bring the best that commercial level equipment offers to your home gym environment.
Most equipment designed to be this space-conscious lacks quality and durability. The Force USA VersaRack XL Folding Power Rack is different. This is the world’s first & only Force USA VersaRack XL, a light commercial folding power rack with awesome flexibility to suit your space needs and lifestyle.
All-in-one VersaRack XL Folding Power Rack + High & Low Cabled Pulleys + Core Trainer + Dip Station + Multi-Grip Chin-Up Bar + Storage for F-VB VersaBench XL Folding Utility FID Bench, Weights, Barbells & Accessories.
The F-VB VersaBench XL Folding Utility FID Bench is an ideal addition and can be compacted and stowed away on the VersaRack XL.
Any location where space is hard to find such as apartments, garages and small rooms. If you have plenty of space available then the VersaRack is also useful for maximising extra gym equipment you can fit into your training area.
– Convenience – great fold-away flexibility – perfect for tight spaces
– Speed – lighting fast set-up time (less than 10 seconds)
– Stability – Industrial-strength wheels maximise stability & versatility
– Durable – light commercial lifetime structural warranty means you will never need another power rack…ever
– Perform over 50+ different exercise variations including compound and band exercises
– QuickFit Barbell Hooks, fully adjustable
– Safety – Independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 structural safety standards
– Best-of-Breed – world-leading patent pending technology
– When folded compact = 28” L x 65” W x 89” H (72cm L x 166cm W x 228cm H)
– When open = 61” L x 65” W x 89” H (155cm L x 166cm W x 228cm H)
Weight load capacities:
– Barbell hooks – 1000lbs
– Stainless Steel Barbell Safety’s – 1500lbs
– High & Low Pulleys – 800lbs
– Independently tested to AS/NZS 1170 structural safety standards