If you require further information or prices on the product, please contact our commercial sales team on 08 8182 6800.
Matrix A3x Ascent Trainer Key Features
Our maintenance-free drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length make workouts on the Ascent more dynamic and motivational – engaging glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles.
All Matrix Ascent Trainers & Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability.
Constant Rate of Acceleration
Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks.
Contoured Handle Bars
The tapered, dual-action handlebars provide a total-body workout that strengthens core muscles. The contoured handle design accommodates a wide range of user sizes for a more comfortable workout.
Features and Benefits
– LED console display is easily navigated by users of all experience levels
– Adjustable incline and resistance for greater workout variety
– 51-61 cm / 20-24″ adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
– 20-33 cm / 8-13” step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles
– Low 24 cm / 9.5″ step-on height for easy accessibility
– Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
– Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
– Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
– Removable disk for easy serviceability
– Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility