If you require further information or prices on the product, please contact our commercial sales team on 08 8182 6800.
Matrix A5x Ascent Trainer Key Features
Our maintenance-free drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
Responsive incline adjustment and variable stride length make workouts on the Ascent more dynamic and motivational – engaging glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles.
All Matrix Ascent Trainers & Suspension Ellipticals feature a removable disk for quick access and easy serviceability.
Constant Rate of Acceleration
Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks.
Ergo Form Grips
Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
Contoured Handle Bars
The tapered, dual-action handlebars provide a total-body workout that strengthens core muscles. The contoured handle design accommodates a wide range of user sizes for a more comfortable workout.
Features and Benefits
– Intuitive LED console display
– Compatible with iPod for charging
– Integrated 3-speed personal fan
– WiFi enabled for use with Asset Management system
– Adjustable incline and resistance for greater workout variety
– 51-61 cm / 20-24″ adjustable stride length for increased range of motion
– 20-33 cm / 8-13” step-over height engages glutes, hamstrings and core stabilizer muscles
– Low 24 cm / 9.5″ step-on height for easy accessibility
– Constant Rate of Acceleration and our patented suspension design delivers a perpetually smooth motion free of wheels and tracks
– Contralateral action with tapered, dual action handlebars mimics the body’s true movement and proper fit
– Ergo Form grips with integrated incline and resistance controls enhances comfort and accessibility to key functions
– Removable disk for easy serviceability
– Self-powered system provides cost-savings and freedom of placement within facility