Matrix C50XIR ClimbMill
The Matrix C50XIR Climbmill is designed for the fitness enthusiast who wants to burn more calories while toning their lower body with every step, our premium ClimbMill delivers a natural, club-quality stair-climbing workout that fits your space. Expect seamlessly smooth operation, built-to-last design and a frame that fits comfortably in your home. Climb 21 famous landmarks, buildings, monuments and wonders of the world . From the El Castillo Pyramid, Empire State Building, Eiffel Tower, all the way to the top of the Burj Khalifa (the tallest building in the world).
– Exact Force Induction Brake offers instant, smooth, precise step speed changes at the push of a button, and with no moving parts, it’s quieter and more durable as well.
– Industry leading Safety thanks to safeguards including an infrared sensor, auto-pause control zone, reversible steps and emergency stop buttons for the most secure stair-climbing experience on the market.
– Convenience features including water bottle holder, heart rate grips and conveniently positioned handlebar controls to pause, stop or adjust your resistance at a moment’s notice.
– Compact design as the Climbmill is specifically designed for home use, the ClimbMill fits comfortably in workout spaces with ceilings lower than traditional fitness facilities.
– Step Positioning Sensor. The step positioning sensor locks the bottom step at the lowest possible point, making it easier than ever to start your workout and step off when you’re done.
– Exclusive sweat management system that tracks sweat away from the ClimbMill’s critical components, prolonging the life of the equipment.
– Display Type: 16″ Class HD touchscreen (40 cm)
– WiFi Enabled: ViaFit Connectivity; entertainment apps
– Bluetooth Enabled: Stream audio from phone, tablet, MP3 player; connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
– USB Port: Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp); stream media via USB flash drives, Windows phones / tablets, Android phones / tablets
– Speakers: 5 Watt
– Console Apps: Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather (other apps vary by market)
– Virtual Active Integrated: Yes
– Passport Ready: Yes
– ViaFit Connectivity: Yes
– Heart Rate: Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
– Console Extras: Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
– Workout Programs: 11 Total — Manual, Fat Burn, Rolling Hills, Intervals, Landmarks, Time Goal, Floors Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
– Workout Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Total Steps, Total Floors, SPM, Average SPM, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, Watts, METS, Resistance, Previous Resistance
– Frame Type: ClimbMill
– Step Depth: 23 cm
– Step-on Height: 26.7 cm
– Step Height: 14.3 cm
– Step Width: 40.2 cm
– Resistance System: Exact Force Induction Brake
– Resistance Range: 25 levels, electronically adjustable
– Delineated Steps: Yes
– Steps Per Minute: 24–137 SPM
– Handle Bar Type: Multi-position, stationary with resistance / pause & stop toggles and heart rate grips
– Extras: Water bottle holder, transport wheels
– Assembled Dimensions: (L x W x H) 135 x 72 x 191 cm
– Assembled Weight: 134.5kg
– User Weight Range: Minimum: 45kg, Maximum: 136kg
– Electrical Requirements: 24ov power, 15A circuit
– Power Supply: Power cord (supplied)
– Frame 7 Years
– Drive Motor 5 Years
– Parts 2 Years
– Labour 2 Years