If you require further information or prices on the product, please contact our commercial sales team on 08 8182 6800.
Matrix C7xe ClimbMill Key Features
Featured on our 1xe, 3xe, 7xe, and 7xi consoles, this touchscreen interface inspires users of all levels and offers intuitive operation.
Vista Clear Television Technology
Our Vista Clear Television Technology delivers the most crisp and vibrant digital display available.
Sweat Management System
Our exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components, thus prolonging the life of the product.
Step Positioning Software
Truly innovation at work, our step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product.
Removable Access Panel
Matrix ClimbMills feature an access panel that can be quickly removed using a common coin for easy serviceability.
ECB Drive System
All Matrix ClimbMills feature an oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation.
Features and Benefits
– Integrated 38 cm / 15” touchscreen display with FitTouch Technology for intuitive performance
– Vista Clear Television Technology – the most vibrant picture quality in the industry
– Compatible with Nike + iPod for the Gym for simple workout tracking
– Compatible with iPod for video and audio playback, charging, and on-screen playlist selection
– Integrated 3-speed personal fan
– Compatible with the immersive Virtual Active programming
– WiFi enabled for use with Asset Management system
– 25.4 cm / 10″ step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
– Step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product
– Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
– Our exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
– Our Ergo Form grips with integrated pause/stop and resistance controls to enhance comfort and make it easier to make workout changes on the fly.
– Step-up plate for easy accessibility
– Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
– Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
– Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
– Removable side access panels for easy serviceability