If you require further information or prices on the product, please contact our commercial sales team on 08 8182 6800.
Matrix C7xi ClimbMill Key Features
Intuitive App Interface
Built exclusively for fitness, the 7xi interface creates a more refined, exercise-friendly experience while offering users easy access to social media and web content.
The industry’s most comprehensive system empowers you with new features, such as a customizable facility calendar, online service portal, multiple facility management and more. (standard on the 7xi)
Works with iPod players and most smartphones and tablets for video and audio playback, charging and on-screen playlist selection.
Featured on our 1xe, 3xe, 7xe, and 7xi consoles, this touchscreen interface inspires users of all levels and offers intuitive operation.
Vista Clear Television Technology
Our Vista Clear Television Technology delivers the most crisp and vibrant digital display available.
Sweat Management System
Our exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components, thus prolonging the life of the product.
Features and Benefits
– Integrated 41 cm / 16” capacitive touchscreen with FitTouch Technology for intuitive performance
– Custom app interface designed specifically for fitness offers users easy access to social media and web content
– WiFi connectivity for use with app interface and integrated Matrix Asset Management system
– Custom interface configuration for personalized communication with users
– Single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
– Vista Clear Television Technology – the most vibrant picture quality in the industry
– Compatible with iPod – as well as other popular smartphones and tablets – for video and audio playback, charging and on-screen playlist selection
– Integrated 3-speed personal fan
– Integrated with immersive Virtual Active programming
– 25.4 cm / 10″ step depth accommodates a wide range of users, and color variations aid the user in proper foot placement
– Step position software ensures the steps will lock at the lowest possible point for the user to easily step on and off the product
– Control Zone features a sensor that stops the step rotation when triggered by an object or person
– Our exclusive Sweat Management System was designed to track sweat away from the user and critical components – prolonging the life of the product.
– Our Ergo Form grips with integrated pause/stop and resistance controls to enhance comfort and make it easier to make workout changes on the fly.
– Step-up plate for easy accessibility
– Anti-rust design prevents corrosion, prolonging the life of the product
– Rear-locking and leveling castors allow easy placement within facility
– Oil-free ECB modular drive system for maintenance free performance and quiet operation
– Removable side access panels for easy serviceability