Matrix E30XR Elliptical
The Matrix E30XR Elliptical is created to fit your home like no other. As a result, the compact suspension elliptical deilvers a harmony of design and natural movement for the most comfortbable elliptical experience in the industry.
Why use an elliptical? They offer the benefit of a low-impact workout whilst exercising both the upper and lower body. Furthermore, elliptical trainers are forgiving to aging joints whilst giving you an aerobic workout which helps you burn calories for weight loss.
– Frame Type Suspension Elliptical Trainer
– Stride Length 51 cm / 20″
– Step-on Height 23 cm / 9.1″
– Power Incline N/A
– Flywheel Weight 10.5 kg/ 23.1 lbs
– Resistance System ECB magnetic braking system
– Resistance Range 20 levels, electronically adjustable
– Pedal Type Oversized
– Pedal Spacing 63.5 mm / 2.5″
– Handle Bar Type Dual action, stationary with resistance toggles and heart rate grips
– Extras Water bottle holder, accessory tray
– Display Type 8.5″ Extra-wide blue LCD (22 cm)
– WiFi Enabled Software updates, ViewFit Connectivity
– Bluetooth Enabled No
– USB Port Internal USB port for software updates
– Speakers No
– Console Apps No
– Virtual Active Integrated No
– Passport Ready Yes
– Viewfit Connectivity Yes
– Heart Rate Wireless heart rate, Polar compatible
– Console Extras Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode
– Workout Programs 5 Total — Manual, Intervals, Fat Burn, Target HR, Sprint 8
– Workout Feedback Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Miles/Kilometers, RPM, Pace, Heart Rate, Calories, METS, Speed, Resistance
– Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H) 146 x 74 x 172 cm / 57.5″ x 29.5″ x 67.8″ (Active Footprint 175 x 74 x 172 cm / 68.9″ x29.5″ x 67.8″)
– Assembled Weight 129 kg / 284lbs.
– User Weight Capacity 147 kg/ 325lbs.
– Electrical Requirements Power Adapter