Matrix Commercial Magnetic Rower
The Finest Rowing Experience out of the Water
At Matrix, we believe that good is the enemy of great. So when we looked at our rower in 2012 and found that it was merely good, we went to work with the goal to create an unparalleled rowing experience. We knew that rowing had evolved in nearly 20 years since the launch of our original stationary rower, moving into multi-modality circuits, health club cardio floors, specialized rowing classes and elite athletic training facilities. It was up to our design team — a mix of industrial designers, engineers and product specialists — to create a rower that served all of these different activities without compromise.
Smooth, Quiet Performance
Sleek-yet-robust design offers whisper-quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy adjustment and repeatable resistance levels to create an unmatched rowing experience
An adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to see complete workout data to help users measure their improvement, and the clearly defined quick keys offer instant access to popular training programs at the touch of a button.
A high-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments.
Our rower tilts up to minimize its footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor.
• Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike
• Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
• Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
• Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
• Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
• Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
• Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
• Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
• Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
• High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
Display Screen – 3.5″ x 2.5″ Screen
Display Readout – Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
Programs – Manual, Interval, Challenge
Telemetric Receiver – Yes
Handlebar Design – Extra-long Ergo Grip Handlebar
Foot Stretchers – Adjustable Heel Cups with Easy-to-read Settings
Monorail – Aluminum
Resistance Technology – Magnetic Resistance
Resistance Levels – 10
Drive System – Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
Max User Weight – 158.76 kg
Product Weight – 59 kg
Overall Dimensions – (L x W x H) 223 x 55 x 58 cm
Power Requirements – Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery