Schwinn 430 Elliptical (Display Unit)
Display units are available for pickup from our Hindmarsh or Glenelg Showrooms. Adelaide metro delivery is also available.
It’s like having your own inspiring workout coach in the next room.
High-end features and customization but at a budget-conscious price. The Schwinn® 430 Elliptical delivers a full-body, aerobic workout while being gentle on your joint
– 22 programs (9 profile; 8 heart rate control (4 Beginner; 4 Advanced); 2 custom user defined; 2 fitness tests (1 Beginner; 1 Advanced); 1 quick start) and additional features
– Schwinn DualTrack™ two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
– Time, Distance, and Calories goal tracking with USB data transfer functionality to the Schwinn Connect™ website and compatibility with MyFitnessPal
– USB charging port
– 2 user capability for multiple user set-up
– 20 levels of eddy current resistance aligned with a high speed, high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel for a smooth and quiet workout
– 10 resistance quick keys to rapidly take you from easy to hard and back again
– Large footplates allow you to place your feet in a position that’s comfortable for you and are cushioned to make long workouts a little easier
– 3 LED tracking lights
– Ergonomically placed moving and static handle bars
– 3 speed fan, oversized center mounted water bottle holder and transport wheels
– Sealed acoustic chamber speakers for big quality sound
– Product Assembled Dimensions: 70.1″ X 28.2″ X 63.2″
– Maximum user weight: 300 lbs
– Power Requirements: Plugs into any standard electrical wall outlet on a 110V-120V circuit. 120V 60Hz AC input; 1.5A output. AC power adapter included.
Warranty: 10 years frame / 2 years mechanical / 1 year electrical / 90 days labor